Friday, June 20, 2014

Today is June 20, 2014  Friday

Yesterday I had to go to dentist and have a tooth pulled. I was petrified. Dentist was pretty nice and calmed me down. My tooth was loose and wiggling. I had some discomfort the past few months. He said I had pus in my gums. He had to novacaine the roof of my mouth and that hurt. Waiting for novacaine to kick in seemed like an eternity. It came out after several, several pulls. I was delighted to be leaving there. When I stopped at desk to pay my share of 65.00 I could not sign my name for the charge card. My hand was shaking so badly. Finally managed it.

Went home from dentist and got something to eat. Did not feel well at all. Spent rest of day resting. Had to keep changing the packing each half hour for several hours. I felt so all alone in the world. My boy Alberto watched over me. He would not let me out of his sight. Feel a little better today.

Unfortunately my friends do not want to talk about my things at all. So I have stopped trying to discuss anything pertaining to me. I find people want to talk about themselves only. Don't speak to my kids often enough to bother them with my things. Really feel like no one really cares. I find it interesting that is the way people are today.

Afternoon rains have started for summer. Did not swim today as I think my mouth needs to heal some and germs from pool probably not good.

Bought a pot roast and had for dinner. Alberto seemed to enjoy really want him back on dogfood but my guilt keeps kicking in and ruining my plan.

Saw my neighbor Pierre this afternoon. He goes back to canada on Sunday and will return in September and again in December. He and Marie love it here and he can't wait to retire in two years. He is Assistant director of Montreal police department with 29 years experience. Such a nice guy and so is his wife.

Tedd phoned today. He is great and seems interested and caring. Hope he gets to run his marathon in San Francisco. He keeps hurting himself.

Going out to lunch tomorrow with friend who lost her husband on Mother's Day this year. Think she just needs to be with people. I worked with her husband. He was a dear, dear man.

Ron just phoned to say he was on way home from work. He has chills and fever. Been that way for a week. Sure hope he gets well quickly. They are picking up their new puppy tomorrow Ronen is so excited Ronen May name him Coco. Know they will have fun with him they all loved Paco so much. He lived to 18 year. Phenomenal for a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment