Wednesday, August 13, 2014

August 13 2014

Am so depressed. It has taken me almost a week to get the test strips and machine to check my blood sugar. Dr did not write Rx correctly for insurance and government. Been to pharmacy three times and it still was not right. Pharmacy just phoned to say it was ready. I now have to go and pick up and make appointment with doctor so they can show me how to use. Had to phone doctors office three times. You have to have on Rx how mant times you must test a day and doctor left it off.

Keep hearing about lots of deaths. Robin Williams, Lauren  bacall, scientist in japan that killed himself because his stem cell research was questioned. I know we can all die at any moment in time but I feel like "is this my last day on earth today?"  Worry about my little Alberto and hope that Ron will come and take him and love him like I do if I die. He is really a love and keeps me going.

Went to bingo today to stay busy in riverwalk. It was ok. Much better than last one.

Went to doggie park early. Not many dogs just jack, Douglas and Lola. He liked Lola. Never seen her before. She is border collie and nice.

Have to exercise on bike cause I did not have enough time to swim today.

No comments:

Post a Comment