happy Valentine's Day to me. Have no boyfriends, loves, etc. feeling very lonely. Kids don't seem to care or are too busy. I keep reaching out to them but get very little back. Guess I am pretty depressed with my life and I am the only one that can change it. Life just seems to get harder and harder each day as I age. Do not like this feeling. I do the best I can but continually feel I am failing at life.
Had crafts today and everyone knocked themselves out- wearing red and showing up with small gift - i.e. Candy, brownies, whipped maple syrup or a solar toy for the window. It was fun and nice to be around such great folks. All enjoyed our little two hours of fun while working on our crafts.
Came home and had hot and sour soup. Played with Alberto, cleaned a little. Wanted to lie down but Al was having none of this so am so very tired tonight. Fell asleep before 7 then woke up at 10 and been up for several hours. Guess I will go back to sleep. Love to the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment